« AnteriorContinuar »
20. But showed, first unto them of Damascus und at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
21. For these causes the Jews caught me in che temple, and went about to kill me.
22. Having, therefore, obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come ;
23. That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should show light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.
24. And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.
25. But he said, I am not mad, most noble Festus, but speak forth the words of truth and soberness.
26. For the king knoweth of these things, before whom also I speak freely : for I am per quaded that none of these things are hidden from him: for this thing was not done in a corner.
27. King Agrippa, believest thou the prophets ? I know that thou believest.
28 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persvadest me to be a Christian.
29 And Paul said, I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.
30. And, when he had thus spoken, the king
به فعالنا 9 مار ما
ك . ا م [ال | - با - راب اراک ؟
.کی از ز از لا -. -- هم - .- (۹۸۰ تري از
.ماه - 3 و 2 فه ! - م . در 2 گر الا
.وسا - .دول - - - ] وہ وا 1 صور - و - - ر . - از لا .. را به همه ی انوی که در همه ایرانی نے
-ي - ) بزرگوار و زهرا، لر. - - -
م . /c7
. - . - . - .
gay ibors follicit
Paul's Speech before grippa