I. Dr. Vaughan And Jeremy Collier.
1. The History of England under the House of Stewart,
including the Commonwealth, (a. D. 1603-1688).
Part II.: Commonwealth, Charles II., James II.
Under the superintendence of the Society for the
Diffusion of Useful Knowledge.
2. An Ecclesiastical History of Great Britain, chiefly of
England, from the first Planting of Christianity to the
end of the Reign of King Charles II.; with a Brief
Account of the Affairs of Religion in Ireland. Col-
lected from the Ancient Historians, Councils, and
Records. By Jeremy Collier, M.A. New edition,
with a Life of the Author, the Controversial Tracts
connected with the History, Notes, and an enlarged
Index. By Francis Barham, Esq. In 9 vols. . . 1
II. Smyth's Lectures On Modern History.
1. Lectures on Modern History. By William Smyth,
Professor of Modern History in the University of
Cambridge. 2 vols.
2. The Natural History of Society. By W. C. Taylor,
LL.D. 2 vols 24
III. General Education In The University
1. Observations on the Statutes of the University of Cam-
bridge. By George Peacock, D.D., V.P.R.S., Dean
2. Fuller's History of the University of Cambridge. Edited,
with Notes, by the late Rev. Marmaduke Pinket, MA.,
F.S.A., and T. Wright, M.A., F.S.A., of Trinity Col-