P A R L I A M E N T A R Y H IS T O R Y,
ESSAYS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS,
Domestic and Foreign Occurrences, for the rear 1776.
– London Gazette account of the a&tion
at Quebec, and the death of Gen. Mont-
- petition presented to the assembly of
Barbadoes . 279
- Boston evacuated by Gen. Howe ibid.
- on the loyalty of Papists and the
American war 3c6
- Bishop Berkeley's poetical prophecy on
- account from Admiral Shuldham of
the captures made in America 334
- further accounts of the action at Que.
- copy of a letter from Gen. Carleton to
Gen. Howe 336
- American vessels receive great encou-
ragement at Hamburgh ibid
– letters from Gen. Howe and Generas
Carleton 39 r
— letter from Gen. Howe to Lord George
Germaine on his arrival at Staten
— letter from Gov. Tryon to Lord Ceo.
Germaine, on the same occasion 445
— letter from Sir Peter Parker to the se-
cretary of the admiralty, on the attempt
on Sullivan's Island
-- Lord Dunmore driven from Vir-