« AnteriorContinuar »
TO FIND THE PLACES IN THE CHURCH SERVICE.
1. Begin with MORNING PRAYER, page 1.
After the Venite, page 6.
2. Turn to the Psalter for the PSALMS FOR THE MORN ING OF THE DAY OF THE MONTH, pages 329 to 508.
3. After the 1st Lesson, turn to the TE DEUM, page 7, or to the BENEDICITE, page 8.
4. After the 2d Lesson, turn to the BENEDICTUS, page 10, or JUBILATE DEO, page 11, and follow to end of MORNING PRAYER; if LITANY is said turn to page 30.
5. For the COMMUNION OFFICE, page 221.
6. After the Commandments, turn to the COLLECT, EPISTLE, AND GOSPEL FOR THE DAY, pages 52-220.
1. Begin with EVENING PRAYER, pages 16 to 21.
2. Turn to the Psalter, and read the PSALMS FOR THE EVENING OF THE DAY OF THE MONTH, pages 329 to 508.
3. After the 1st Lesson, CANTICLES on pages 22 or 23. 4. After the 2d Lesson, the remainder of the EVENING PRAYER, pages 23-29.
Public Baptism of Infants,
The Office of Holy Matrimony,
Burial of the Dead,
Other Occasional Offices, pages 303, 305, 312, 509 to the end.