« AnteriorContinuar »
These six things doth the Lord hate; yea seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood; an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief; a false witness that speaketh lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren.
1. Are not my days few? Man, that is born of a woman, hath but a short time to live.
2. It is appointed unto men once to die, and after that the judgment.
3. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ.
4. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
5. The ungodly shall not stand in the judgment.
6. Prepare to meet thy God.
1. What shall I do to be saved?
2. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.
3. By grace ye are saved, through faith ; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of