« AnteriorContinuar »
Prophecies relating to the Antichriftian Empire; wherein is defcribed, its Tyranny, Idolatry, and great Impieties. To which is added, The Predictions relating to its utter Deftruction.
HERE fhall arife FALSE CHRISTS and FALSE PROPHETS, and fhall fhew great SIGNS and WONDERS, infomuch that (if it were poffible) they fhall DECEIVE the very ELECT.
NEBUCHADNEZZAR'S Dream, and DANIEL'S Interpretation thereof.
Dan. ii. 37. Thou, O King, art a King of Kings: for the God of Heaven hath given thee a Kingdom, Power, and Strength, and Glory.
38. Thou art this Head of Gold.
39. And after thee fhall arise another Kingdom inferiour to thee, and another THIRD Kingdom of Brafs, which fhall bear Rule over all the Earth.
40. And the FOURTH Kingdom fhall be ftrong as Iron: and as Iron that breaketh all thefe, fhall it break in pieces and bruife.
41. And whereas thou faweft the Feet and Toes part of Potters Clay, and part of Iron: the Kingdom shall be
42. And as the Toes of the Feet were part of Iron, and part of Clay; fo the Kingdom fhall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43. And whereas thou faweft Iron mixt with miry Clay, they fhall mingle themselves with the Seed of Men: but they fhall not cleave one to another, even as Iron is not mixed with Clay.
44. And in the DAYS of thefe KINGS fhall the God of Heaven fet up a Kingdom which fhall never be destroyed: and the Kingdom fhall not be left to other People, but it fhall break in pieces, and confume all these KINGDOMS, and it shall stand for ever.
45. Forafmuch as thou faweft the STONE was cut out of the Mountain without Hands, and that it brake in pieces the Iron, the Brafs, the Clay, the Silver and the Gold; the great God hath made known to the King what shall come to pafs hereafter and the Dream is certain, and the Interpretation thereof fure.
Chap. vii. 17. Thefe great Beafts which are four, are four Kings which fhall arife out of the Earth.
18. But the SAINTS of the Moft High fhall take the KINGDOM, and poffefs the Kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
19. Then I would know the Truth of the FOURTH Beaft, which was diverfe from all the others, exceeding dreadful; whofe Teeth were of Iron, and his Nails of Brafs, which devoured, brake in Pieces, and ftamped the Refidue with his Feet,
20. And of the ten Horns that were in his Head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that Horn that had Eyes, and a Mouth that fpake very great Things, whofe Look was more ftout than his Fellows.
21. I beheld, and the fame Horn made WAR with the SAINTS, and prevailed against them;
22. Until the ANCIENT OF DAYS came, and Judgment was given to the Saints of the Moft High; and the Time came that the Saints poffeffed the Kingdom.
23. Thus he faid, The FOURTH Beaft fhall be the fourth Kingdom upon Earth, which fhall be diverfe from all Kingdoms, and fhall devour the whole Earth, and fhall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24. And the ten Horns out of this Kingdom are ten Kings that fhall arife: and another fhall rife after them, and he shall be diverfe from the firft, and he fhall fubdue three Kings.
25. And he fhall fpeak great Words against the Mof High, and fhall wear out the Saints of the Moft High, and think to change Times and Laws: and they fhall be given into his Hand, until a Time, and Times, and the divid ing of Time,
26. But the JUDGMENT fhall fit, and they fhall take away his DOMINION, to confume, and to deftroy it unto the End.
27. And the Kingdom and Dominion, and the GREATNESS of the Kingdom under the whole Heaven, fhall be given to the PEOPLE of the SAINTS of the MOST HIGH, whofe Kingdom is an EVERLASTING Kingdom, and all DOMINIONS fhall ferve and obey him.
Chap. xi. 36. And the King fhall do according to his Will, and he shall EXALT himfelf, and MAGNIFY himself above every Gop, and fhall fpeak marvellous Things against the GoD of Gods, and thall profper till the INDIGNATION be accomplished: for that that is determined, fhall be done.
37. Neither fhall he regard the God of his Fathers, nor the Defire of Women, nor regard any God: for he fhall MAGNIFY himself above all.
2 Theff. ii. 1. Now we beseech you, Brethren, by the COMING of our Lord Jefus Chrift,
2. That ye be not foon SHAKEN in MIND, or be troubled, neither by Spirit, nor by Word, nor by Letter, as from us, as that the DAY of CHRIST is at hand.
3. Let no Man deceive you by any means: for that DAY fhall not come, except there come a FALLING AWAY first, and that MAN of SIN be revealed, the Son of Perdition:
4. Who OPPOSETH and EXALTETH himfelf above all that is called Gop, or that is worshipped; fo that he as GOD fitteth in the Temple of GoD, fhewing himself that he is GOD.
5. Remember ye not, that when I was yet with you, I told you thefe Things?
6. And now, ye know what withholdeth, that he might be REVEALED in his Time.
7. For the MYSTERY OF INIQUITY doth already work : only he who now letteth will LET, until he be taken out of the way.
8. And then fhall that WICKED be revealed, whom the LORD fhall CONSUME with the SPIRIT of his Mouth, and fhall deftroy with the BRIGHTNESS of his COMING.
9. Even him whofe COMING, is after the WORKING of SATAN, with all Power, and Signs, and lying Wonders, 10. And with all deceiveableness of Unrighteousness in O o
them that perifh; because they received not the Love of the TRUTH, that they might be faved.
11. And for this Caufe God fhall fend them STRONG DELUSION, that they fhould believe a Lye.
1 Tim. iv. 1. Now the SPIRIT fpeaketh exprefly, that in the latter Times fome fhall depart from the FAITH, giving heed to feducing Spirits and DOCTRINES of DEVILS;
2. Speaking LYES in Hypocrify, having their Confcience feared with a hot Iron;
3. Forbidding to MARRY, and commanding to abstain from MEATS, which God hath created to be received with Thanksgiving of them which believe and know the Truth.
1 John ii. 18. Little Children, it is the laft Time: and as ye have heard that ANTICHRIST fhall come.
19. They went out from us, but they were not of us. Chap. iv. 1. Beloved, believe not every Spirit, but try the Spirits whether they are of GoD: because many FALSE PROPHETS are gone out into, the World.
Rev. i. 1. The REVELATION of Jefus Chrift, which GOD gave unto him, to fhew unto his Servants Things which muft fhortly come to pafs; and he fent and fignified it by his Angel unto his Servant John:
2. Who bare record of the WORD of GOD, and of the Teftimony of Jefus Chrift, and of all Things that he faw.
Chap. xiii. 1. And I ftood upon the Sand of the Sea, and faw a Beaft rife up out of the Sea, having SEVEN Heads, and TEN HORNS, and upon his Horns TEN Crowns, and upon his Heads the Name of BLASPHEMY.
2. And the Beast which I faw was like unto a LEOPARD, and his Feet were as the Feet of a BEAR, and his Mouth as the Mouth of a LION: and the DRAGON gave him his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority.
3. And I faw one of his Heads, as it were wounded to Death; and his deadly Wound was healed: and all the WORLD wondred after the Beast.
4. And they wORSHIPPED the Dragon which gave Power unto the Beast: and they worshipped the Beaft, faying, Who is like unto the Beaft? who is able to make War with him?
5. And there was given unto him a Mouth fpeaking GREAT THINGS, and BLASPHEMIES; and Power was given unto him to continue forty and two Months.
6. And he opened his Mouth in Blafphemy against Gon, to blafpheme his Name and his Tabernacle, and them that dwell in Heaven.
7. And it was given unto him to make WAR with the SAINTS, and to OVER COME them: and Power was given him over all Kindreds, and Tongues, and Nations.
8. And all that dwell upon the Earth fhall WORSHIP bim, whofe Names are not written in the Book of LIFE of the Lamb flain from the Foundation of the World.
9. If any Man have an Ear, let him hear.
10. He that leadeth into Captivity, fhall go into Captivity: He that killeth with the Sword, must be killed with the Sword. Here is the PATIENCE and the FAITH of the Saints.
11. And I beheld another Beaft coming up out of the Earth, and he had two Horns like a Lamb, and he spake as a Dragon.
12. And he exercifed all the Power of the first Beast before him, and caufed the Earth, and them which dwell therein, to worship the first Beast, whofe DEADLY WOUND was healed.
13. And he doth great WONDERS, fo that he maketh Fire come down from Heaven on the Earth, in the Sight of Men,
14. And deceiveth them that dwell on the Earth, by the means of thofe Miracles which he had Power to do in the Sight of the Beast, faying to them that dwell on the Earth, that they fhould make an IMAGE to the Beast which had the WOUND by a Sword, and did live.
15. And he had Power to give Life unto the Image of the Beaft, that the Image of the Beast fhould both speak, and caufe that as many as would not worship the Image of the Beaft, fhould be killed.
16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a Mark in their right Hand, or in their Foreheads :
Chap. xiv. 8. And there followed another Angel, faying, Babylon is fallen, is FALLEN, that great City, becaufe fhe made all Nations drink of the WINE of the Wrath of her FORNICATION.
9. And the third Angel followed them, faying with a loud Voice, If any Man worship the BEAST and his IMAGE, and receive his MARK in his Forehead, or in his Hand,
1. The fame fhall drink of the WINE of the WRATH