« AnteriorContinuar »
of God, which is poured out without mixture, into the Cup of his Indignation; and he fhall be tormented with Fire and Brimstone, in the Prefence of the holy Angels, and in the Prefence of the Lamb:
11. And the Smoke of their Torment afcendeth up for ever and ever and they have no Reft Day nor Night, who worship the Beaft and his Image, and whofoever receiveth the Mark of his Name.
Chap. xvi. 5. And I heard the Angel fay, Thou art Righteous, O Lord, which art, and wait, and fhalt be, becaufe thou hast judged thus:
6. For they have SHED the BLOOD of Saints and Prophets, and thou hast given them Blood to drink; for they are worthy.
Chap. xvii. 1. And there came an Angel and talked with me, faying unto me, Come hither, I will fhew unte thee the Judgment of the great WHORE, that fitteth upon many Waters:
2. With whom the KINGS of the Earth have committed FORNICATION, and the Inhabiters of the Earth have been made drunk with the Wine of her Fornication.
3. So he carried me away in the Spirit into the Wildernefs and I faw a WOMAN fit upon a SCARLET coloured Beaft, full of Names of Blafphemy, having SEVEN Heads, and TEN Horns.
4. And the Woman was arayed in PURPLE and SCARLET Colour, and decked with Gold, and precious Stones, and Pearls, having a golden Cup in her Hand, full of Abominations, and filthiness of her Fornication.
5. And upon her Forehead was a Name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS, AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6. And I faw the WOMAN drunken with the BLOOD of the SAINTS, and with the Blood of the MARTYRS of Fefis: and when I faw her, I wondred with great Admira
7. And the Angel faid unto me, Wherefore didft thou marvel? I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the WOMAN, and of the Beast that carried her, which hath the feven Heads, and ten Horns.
8. The Beaft that thou faweft, was, and is not; and fhall afcend out of the bottomless Pit, and go into Perdition: and they that dwell on the Earth fhall wonder,
(whofe Names were not written in the Book of LIFE from the Foundation of the World) when they beheld the Beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9. And here is the Mind which hath Wisdom. The feven HEADS are feven MOUNTAINS on which the Woman fitteth.
10. And there are feven KINGS: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a fhort space.
11. And the Beaft that was, and is not, even he is the Eighth, and is of the feven, and goeth into Perdition.
12. And the TEN HORNS which thou faweft, are TEN KINGS, which have received no Kingdom as yet; but receive Power as Kings one Hour with the Beast.
13. Thefe have one MIND, and fhall give their Power and Strength unto the Beast.
14. Thefe fhall make War with the LAMB, and the LAMB fhall overcome them: for he is Lord of Lords, and King of Kings; and they that are with him, are CALLED, and CHOSEN, and FAITHFUL.
15. And he faith unto me, The Waters which thou faweft, where the WHORE fitteth, are Peoples, and Multitudes, and Nations, and Tongues.
16. And the ten Horns which thou faweft upon the Beaft, these fhall hate the Whore, and fhall make her defolate, and naked, and fhall eat her Flefh, and burn her with Fire.
17. For God hath put in their Hearts to fulfil his Will, and to agree, and give their Kingdom unto the Beaft, until the Words of GOD fhall be FULFILLED.
Of CHRIST's Spiritual Kingdom.
Rom. OR the KINGDOM of
Drink, but Righteousness, and Peace, and Joy in the HOLY GHOST.
1 Cor. iv. 20. For the KINGDOM PowER. of God is not in WORD, but in
Heb. viii. to. I will put my Laws into their MINDS, and write them in their HEARTS.
Luke AND when he
21. Neither fhall they fay, Lo, here, or lo, there: for behold, the KINGDOM of GOD is WITHIN YOU,
John xviii. 36. Jefus anfwered, My KINGDOM is not of this WORLD: If my Kingdom were of this World, then would my Servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my KINGDOM not from hence.
the Father, which hath made us Col. i. 12. Giving THANKS unto meet to be Partakers of the Inherirance of the SAINTS in LIGHT.
13. Who hath delivered us from the Power of DARKNESS, and hath tranflated us into the KINGDOM OF his dear SoN
the First-born from the DEAD, that 18. Who is the BEGINNING, in all Things he might have the Pre-eminence.
in him fhould all FULNESS dwell. 19. For it pleafed the Father, that
As v. 31. Him hath GoD CIalted with his right Hand, to be a PRINCE and a SAVIOUR, for to give Repentance to Ifrael, and Forgivenets of SINS.
Heb. ii. 10. For it became him, for whom are all Things, and by whom are all Things, in bringing many Sons unto GLORY, to make the Captain of their SALVATION perfect through Sufferings.
14. Forafmuch then as the Children are Partakers of Flesh and Blood, he alfo himfelf likewife took part of the fame; that through DEATH he might destroy him that had the Power of Death, that is, the Devil;
15. And deliver them, who through Fear of DEATH were all their Life-time fubject to BONDAGE.
2 Cor. x. 3. For though we walk in the FLESH, we do not war after the Flesh:
4. (For the Weapons of our Warfare are not CARNAL, but MISHTY through God to the pulling down of STRONG-HOLDS)
5. Cafting down Imaginations, and every high thing that exaltech itself against the Knowledge of Gon, and bringing into Captivity every Thought to the Obedience of Chrift.
Rev. iii. 21. To him that OVERCOMETH, will I grant to fit with me in my Throne; even as I also ovERCAME, and am fet down with my Father in his Throne.
A Defcription of the GLORY, MAGNIFICENCE, and UNIVERSALITY, of the Meffiah's KINGDOM, with the Prophecies relating thereto.
20. Teaching them to obferve all Things whatfoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the END of the WORLD. Amen.
3. Gird thy Sword upon thy Thigh, O MOST MIGHTY: with thy Glory and thy Majesty.
4. And in thy MAJESTY ride profperously because of Truth, and Meeknefs, and Righteoufnefs: and thy RIGHT HAND fhall teach thee terrible Things.
Praises to his Name: EXTOL him that rideth upon the Heavens by his Pf. Ixviii. 4. Sing unto God, fing Name JAH, and rejoice before him.
5. A Father of the Fatherlefs, and a Judge of the Widows, is Gon in his holy Habitation.
17. The Chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of ANGELS: the Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the HOLY Place.
18. Thou haft afcended on high, thou haft led Captivity captive: thou haft received GIFTS for Men; yea, for the Rebellious alfo, that the Lord God might dwell among them.
20. He that is our God, is the God of SALVATION; and unto God the Lord belong the Iffues from Death.
32. Sing unto God, ye Kingdoms of the Earth: O fing Praises unto the Lord.
33. To him that rideth upon the Heavens of Heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his Voice, and that a MIGHTY VOICE.
34. Afcribe ye STRENGTH unto God: his Excellency is over Ifrael, and his Strength is in the CLOUDS.
Pf. lxxii. 4. He thall JUDGE the Poor of the People, he shall fave the Children of the Needy, and fhall break in pieces the Oppreffor.
5. They fhall fear thee as long as the SUN and MOON endure, throughout all Generations.
7. In his Days fhall the RIGHTEOUS flourish: and Abundance of Peace fo long as the Moon endureth.
8. He fhall have DOMINION alfo from Sea to Sea, and from the River unto the ENDS of the EARTH.
11. Yea, all KINGS fhall fall down before him all NATIONS fhail ferve him.
12. For he shall deliver the Needy when he crieth: the Poor alfo, and him that hath no Helper.
14. He fhall redeem their SouL from Deceit and Violence: and precious fhail their BLOOD be in his Sight.
15. Prayer alfo fhall be made to him continually, and daily shall he be praised.
17. His Name fhall endure for ever: his Name fhall be continued as long as the SUN, and Men fhall be blefied in him; all Nations fhall call him blefled.
19. And bieffed be his GLORIOUS NAME for ever, and let the whole Earth be filled with his GLORY.
Pf. lxxxix. 27. I will make him my FIRST-BORN, higher than the Kings of the Earth.
28. My MERCY will I keep for him for evermore, and my COVENANT fhall ftand faft with him.
29 His SEED alfo will I make to endure for ever, and his Throne as the Days of Heaven.
Pf. xcvi. 1. O fing unto the Lord a new Song: fing unto the Lord all the Earth.
2. Sing unto the Lord, bless his Name : fhew forth his SALVATION from Day to Day,